Trying to finalize analysis of a model I am creating a "clean" simulation from scratch and applying all I've learned about Dynamics. But try as I might my friction has faded to oblivion. I especially use high friction (with a variable) to determine available torque - the end goal so to speak. I have used the original sim for a hundred variants this way. On this rebuild I have to push the values "orbital" to have effect. Maybe I have overlooked or forgotten a setting. Please take a look and advise. I created a new assembly with just a flywheel and axle, using an inserted torque (-10 ft. lbs.) to analyze and found no clue. Typically I have a coefficient of .8 and a 1.07 foot radius to slow things to a crawl. Coefficient 20 at 111,000 ft. to do the same seems a bit much. The part properties are set to coefficient of friction of .8 as well. I can't keep on this glitch indefinitely, care giving - so Thank you!