1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to the Suggest a Feature page???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HaroldL, Jul 10, 2019.

1. HaroldL

HaroldL Alibre Super User

Just went to suggest a feature and was surprised to see that all the previous suggestion were not there -- just a page with a "Make a Suggestion" button to click on to submit a request to Alibre LLC.
    When I clicked on it I got the "Submit a request" page with fields to enter a title and description. When I started typing then similar suggestions started to appear as a list, when I selected one to view it a message came up stating that the suggestion does not seem to exist. o_Oo_O

idslk likes this.
  2. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

There was a "bug in our account" according to Receptive. It has been resolved.

simonb65 likes this.
  3. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

Now to update the review state? … it looks to me that quite a few of them have been implemented, but the entries not updated.

simonb65 likes this.
  4. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

Agreed. I think we're going to reevaluate this system entirely. A mistake we made, in my opinion, was importing the entire database from the old system from years back into the new one - it's extremely large and cumbersome to manage, and I don't think it is ultimately providing us, or customers, with an optimal experience.

NateLiqGrav and swertel like this.
  5. HaroldL

HaroldL Alibre Super User

Ah, it's all good now. Thanks Max.:)
    Another point about importing the old database is that it seems to have lost the original submitter. I looked for some that I submitted and couldn't find them or search on my user name..