1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

View cube & snap box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sz0k30, Oct 16, 2020.

1. sz0k30

sz0k30 Senior Member

Using V22. My view cube is grayed out? How do I turn it on? & I don't see a snap box when sketching?

WHOOO!!!

All of a sudden I just get a totally blank screen - nothing.

2. simonb65

simonb65 Alibre Super User

Uncheck Use Legacy Display in System Options->Display, it needs HOOPS graphics!

3. sz0k30

sz0k30 Senior Member

Thanks. That's better!

4. sz0k30

sz0k30 Senior Member

Little more playing around & the "View cube" names for the "Top & Bottom" views should be rotated 90* counterclockwise, so I don't have to turn my head to read the view names.

NateLiqGrav likes this.
  5. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

View Cube Top & Bottom Text orientation was identified late in the beta - so is already in the system, but it was judged best not to fiddle with something that potentially needs quite a bit of testing, so close to release.

6. Drutort

Drutort Senior Member

I really like the cube! I did not know that I would benefit from it so much

I dont have to jump through different views like before, I just look at the one that is facing me closest and click and bam! its what I want to be looking at, so much faster and easier, since when designing or doing asm things end up quite different, and I like to design for CAM in mind so the views tend to be different

7. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

IonSteve and Drutort like this.
  8. bigseb

bigseb Alibre Super User

Really? For top and bottom?

Ralf likes this.