1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traceparts ANSI fasteners?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toddho, Aug 14, 2020.

1. toddho

toddho Member

I am trying to find a simple 4-40 cup point set screw in Traceparts. I cant even seem to find the ANSI section. EVERYTHING is METRIC! I remember imperial sizes were hard to find but now I cant find them at all! Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Todd

2. Lew_Merrick

Lew_Merrick Alibre Super User

Hi Todd -- (1) Check out the Resources here as I believe that I uploaded a Library of UN sized set screws. (2) If not, I have "ASTM F912 Alloy Steel Socket Heade Cup Point Set Screw"'s in .1120-40UNRC format in lengths from .125 long to .625 long. Let me know what length you need and I can send it to you (tangent@olympus.net is the fastest way to get my attention). -- Lew

3. Eddy So

Eddy So Member

4. toddho

toddho Member

Thank you to all that replied. I was unaware of the partlibrary. I found just what I needed..quickly. I need that link in the "add-on".

Thanks again!
    Todd

5. Lew_Merrick

Lew_Merrick Alibre Super User

Hi Todd -- "ASTM UN Socket Head SetScrew Alibre Library – Rev New.7z" in Resources has (A) all ASTM types & sizes of setscrews and (B) a (LibreOffice Calc) "spreadsheet Index" to make accessing and applying them simpler & easier. -- Lew