1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

System Options: How to reset to 'factory default'?

Discussion in 'Using Alibre Design' started by R-man, Jul 20, 2020.

1. R-man

R-man Senior Member

I went into System Options mostly out of curiosity. I didn't tweak anything significant (or so I thought), however it has had the effect of increasing the weight of ALL lines in my parts (edges, lines indicating planes, labeling of the planes, etc). I went back into System Options and anything to do with size or weight of display elements is set at the lowest value, same as it was previously.
    Is there a way to go back to the original default values? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to return to having thin lines?

2. HaroldL

HaroldL Alibre Super User

Any chance you selected to turn on HOOPS mode by unchecking "Use Legacy mode"?

3. R-man

R-man Senior Member

Thanks. I'll check that out.

4. R-man

R-man Senior Member

As far as I can see that option is not part of the System Options. So I don't think that is the cause of my problem. Actually it's not that big of a problem, as problems go.

5. HaroldL

HaroldL Alibre Super User

Check here:

LegacyMode.png

6. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

Re-setting your Alibre User Profile (from link on the Utilities Tab of the Home Window) will re-set to 'factory settings' - expect for the things not controlled from your profile.