1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New versions information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kunstmaan, May 18, 2020.

1. Kunstmaan

Kunstmaan Alibre Super User

LS,

Is it just me or does 3Dsystems nothing on promoting Alibre LLC to existing customers.

Berdien

2. simonb65

simonb65 Alibre Super User

Why should they? They had very little or zero interest in the product when they acquired it, so why would they be interested in promoting it or Alibre LLC now????!

If 3DSystems are in the same state they were when they had Geomagic Design, then they have enough problems of their own to worry about!

bigseb likes this.
  3. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

We are totally unaffiliated and have been so for years. It's fine - we don't promote them either ;)

simonb65 likes this.
  4. Lew_Merrick

Lew_Merrick Alibre Super User

Hey Max -- But the fact is that we need to "promote" Alibre Design!!!

5. RocketNut

RocketNut Alibre Super User

I recommend Alibre to everyone that I know is looking for a CAD package.

6. NateLiqGrav

NateLiqGrav Alibre Super User

I see ads for Alibre Design on websites and in my Facebook feed all the time.

7. HaroldL

HaroldL Alibre Super User

Which ones? Before I retired I'd see an occasional review article in one of the trade mags at work, but it's been a while and it was only after a major release of AD.

8. NateLiqGrav

NateLiqGrav Alibre Super User

IDK random ads in random news articles. I imagine my use of the Alibre site or my Google searches for CAD related things is used to target ads at me.