1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little dotted line. Can i make it bigger or thicker so i can see it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KeithH, Nov 18, 2020.

1. KeithH

KeithH Member

I have a 4K monitor. I changed the settings that the videos said to make all the thing they mentioned thicker. but this one didn't change, nor have an option to change. So say you have a sketch (in this pic is just simple square, but you line up and get the dotted line showing that your aligned . its very faint. but can i change that line to make it more readable? Maybe thicker somehow. If not should I just change the color. And if so, how do I change the color on THAT? Thanks again for any and all help. Btw it’s hard to see so stretch the pic out if your in a phone or iPad to see the the dotted line on the right bottom corner going down . Still very hard to see in a 27” monitor from 2 1/2 feet away

(i did a delayed windows screenshot so it didnt show the alibre cursor but you should be able to see the red dotted line going down from the right bottom corner). thanks again everyone

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  2. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

Your could try a different colour scheme. I use the 'Very Light Background Scheme' which has mauve set for inference lines - that shows up fairly well against the very pale grey background.

You can create your own colour scheme - take what you like from the standard choices...

KeithH likes this.
  3. KeithH

KeithH Member

Ok. I watched the video on how to adjust colors. So I will try that. May i request in a future build that we can thicken that as well . But I get it. I’ll try what you said. Thank you for answering.

4. KeithH

KeithH Member

I’m new to cad and these programs. I have a cnc milling machine I bought and sitting because I couldn’t understand fusion. My brain just doesn’t work like they do. But your program, I am like a sponge and understanding everything the videos and when I need more information I hit up the help in the program. So a dotted line hard to see I’ll work with changing color schemes. Thanks again. Thumbs up