1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keyshot Licensing

Discussion in 'KeyShot for rendering' started by bigseb, Oct 3, 2017.

1. bigseb

bigseb Alibre Super User

On the downside I see they have changed the interface. Again. Seems like a bit of ADHD going on in the Luxion programming office...

2. DCoff

DCoff New Member

I just updated from Geomagic to the current Alibre by downloading it today. Did the update for maintenance so I got a new license key for Alibre.

I downloaded the current Keyshot and made sure Alibre Expert was licensed and alive. I removed Keyshot 7, installed it with Alibre open and active. No joy - unable to license Keyshot. I wrote a note to the sales department and did a support ticket. Since I do not have the license key.

It seems a bit confusing. I am running a Lenovo Window 10, Core I7 64 bit system. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    David

3. simonb65

simonb65 Senior Member

Did you download "Keyshot for Alibre Design" from the Alibre downloads page?

4. JST

JST Alibre Super User

Not sure about the uninstall deal. I had Keyshot 5 and 6 on the machine for a while when I made the transition, and neither bothered the other.