1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to set default font of tables

Discussion in 'Using Alibre Design' started by Hunter, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Hunter

Hunter Member

I cannot find a (the?) setting for changing the default font of tables in the DRW environment; or I'm doing something wrong.

My tables default to Arial 9pt, but I want the tables to default to a different font and size. Anyone know how to do this?

2. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

Sorry - I don't think you can currently do that. The majority of 2D Drawing settings are inherited from properties the template used. So typically you set the properties that you want in your preferred template. However, there doesn't seem to be an available setting that corresponds to table font....

3. Hunter

Hunter Member

Thanks, I didn't think so but hoped it was perhaps simply a matter of editing a text or config file somewhere.

I'm busy creating a drawing template and that's one of the last snags I ran into. I'm not done with my template yet, but as far as drawing templates go, Alibre is FAR easier to use for configuring templates than some other software I've used.

I wanted to use the table for my revision block, but I'll make use of custom symbols for that.

4. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

I've tagged this to a similar issue elsewhere, where we already have an Enhancement suggestion logged.