1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Excel Add In Issue

Discussion in 'Using Alibre Design' started by Brandon_Velmex, Nov 11, 2020.

1. I have successfully installed the Alibre Excel Add-In, however, now the add in will not accept any values to link with dimensions of a part. I have tried a few solutions from previous posts in the forum, but I have not found any other errors which match mine. No matter what cell I link to, I receive the error, "Parameter data is either insufficient or in incorrect format!".

Does anyone know what this means?

KCLAOAPRpGOHdvKeHWK0nHw7C9-Njf_lyA.png

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  2. Lew_Merrick

Lew_Merrick Alibre Super User

Hi Brandon -- Why does your Image shoe the Columns (that should be alpha values) as numeric values. This could play a role in your problem. -- Lew

3. I read somewhere in a thread that Alibre will only work with "RC" format. I tried both ways and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

4. DavidJ

DavidJ Alibre Super User Staff Member

Perhaps start off with simple numbers, rather than conditional statements in the cell. If that works - slowly get more adventurous.

5. The same error message appears when I try to use a cell with a simple number, no equation in the cell.