1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alibree 2011(OT)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickyt, Oct 26, 2010.

1. nickyt

nickyt Member

And here she is! 3.08 kg, 48cm.

Attached Files:

2. nickyt

nickyt Member

And all of us, thanking you guys for your support and love.

Attached Files:

3. Mibe

Mibe Alibre Super User

Looks like a solid model :)

Congratulations from Sweden!

4. albie0803

albie0803 Alibre Super User

....And some lovely printouts!! :D

Heartfelt Congratulations to you both! Life has now really begun and we wish you both well on your new journey. :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. kev h

kev h Senior Member

Congrats on the new bundle !!!! :D

Cheers Kev 8)

(PS When you going to go thru the basic modelling tutorials with her?? ;) )

6. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

Congrats!

Daddy and Alibree both have Alibre Expert accounts now ;) Check your email.

Hopefully that's you - otherwise a Mr. Tan in Australia is going to be very surprised. Let me know if you got them (maxf@alibre.com).

:)

Max

7. NateLiqGrav

NateLiqGrav Alibre Super User

Just wait til you have to clean up all the extrudes. :lol:

Congratulations!

A related friendly reminder: Don't forget to backup all your memories. I nearly lost my hard drive recently. Its not fun. :wink:

8. nickyt

nickyt Member

Thanks to all. I'll be starting her on 3D lessons soon. Start kids off on cubes, not squares. Spheres, not circles. And brown extrusions, not crap!

:)

9. indesign

indesign Alibre Super User

Congrats!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Heres to many more beta trials and successful releases!

10. RocketNut

RocketNut Alibre Super User

Now that's a model of prefect design and should posted at AlibrePowered Projects, because that design can never be improved on. CONGRATS and welcome to the world Alibree Annethe Tan :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Max after seeing that prefect design he should upgraded to the SUPER DUPER DELUXE version of Alibre.

By the way indesign I love your dancing smilies. How did you get them to dance that way?

11. Hop

Hop Senior Member

What a lovely first release! I am sure there will be more in the future, but for now this one is absolutely beautiful, perfect in every way, and can only improve with time. Congratulations to both of you! Blessings on Alibree Annette Tan and her family! :mrgreen:

12. bigseb

bigseb Alibre Super User

This thread is a riot!! :lol: Dunno why I never read this before. Anyway congrats to the parents and I'm glad the little one is well.

13. nickyt

nickyt Member

Thank you everyone! With the high cost of childcare and being immigrants to Australia (that means no granny or pops!), we have our hands full with Alibree. So I guess she's going to be the only release for us.

Besides, what am I going to name the next kid? HAH! :roll:

14. robdavis

robdavis Senior Member

"Alibree V2", "V14" or "201?"

If you had chosen civilized Melbourne my wife and I would have loved to baby sit :D.

15. nickyt

nickyt Member

Ah civilized Melbourne! Now we know where to go for a holiday and have someone babysit her for us!

16. bigseb

bigseb Alibre Super User

Hey don't kid ( :wink: ) yourselves... children are the greatest thing in the world. We have three aged 17, 12 and 3 and I'd still like more (wifey's had it though...)

17. nickyt

nickyt Member

One last photo of Alibree. As Logitech Mouse looks over the new arrival, Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard is, well, comforting her!

Attached Files:

18. nickyt

nickyt Member

Guess what guys? Alibree turned 9 this year. We've enjoyed watching her grow, and she always going to be our pride and joy.

By the way, she only recently learned that she was named after parametric software.... WhatsApp Image 2020-06-21 at 15.48.37.jpeg

NateLiqGrav, bigseb and simonb65 like this.
  19. albie0803

albie0803 Alibre Super User

20. Lew_Merrick

Lew_Merrick Alibre Super User

Hi Nicky -- This thread popped up as having "unread new message" this morning (2020 June 21). So is 9 one who became a great-grand-father 2 years ago). -- Lew