1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

simonb65's Recent Activity

1. simonb65 replied to the thread YET AGAIN we have transparent parts for no reason.

@DavidJ , In light of the issues some people have seen in relation to graphics, it may be prudent for the dev team to add a utility (to...

Jul 4, 2020 at 3:59 AM
  2. simonb65 replied to the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

+1

Jul 3, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  3. simonb65 liked DavidJ's post in the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

For fixes history, see https://www.alibre.com/release-history/ and any linked pages. The lists may not be totally exhaustive. HOOPS is...

Jul 3, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  4. simonb65 replied to the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

No, just the post from Max that acknowledged it, I'm hoping from that, it was added to the issue tracker. Thanks, that's understandable...

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:17 AM
  5. simonb65 replied to the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

@DavidJ , do you know if the subject of my original post here is/has been addressed in v22? I was just looking at JST model (other...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  6. simonb65 replied to the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

I totally agree with that, the general programming approach is that OK/Apply button validation (i.e when to enable/disable) is usually...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  7. simonb65 replied to the thread [V21] Highlight corrupt when adding part precise section view.

@Max , not sure if this is logged on your system, but regarding 'Precise Section View', in 21034... If you select an existing section...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  8. simonb65 liked DavidJ's post in the thread YET AGAIN we have transparent parts for no reason.

OK - but if you change your mind, get back to us. If it can happen on one system, it can potentially happen on others - it would be...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  9. simonb65 liked DavidJ's post in the thread YET AGAIN we have transparent parts for no reason.

That isn't helping us to locate the issue...

Jul 3, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  10. simonb65 liked HaroldL's post in the thread YET AGAIN we have transparent parts for no reason.

Would just the transfer of files somehow affect the results seen or not seen on a different computer? When Alibre first came out...

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:48 PM
  11. simonb65 replied to the thread Small Tweak for future?.

Was suggested here ... https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/home-window-discussion.20156/#post-127679 ... was also...

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:58 AM
  12. simonb65 replied to the thread Small Tweak for future?.

Or add a full width status bar at the base of the home window which shows the full path when you hover over a preview window or a...

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:17 PM
  13. simonb65 replied to the thread Small Tweak for future?.

A while back when the Home Window was introduced, I suggested adding an icon in the corner of the preview window to indicate what type...

Jul 1, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  14. simonb65 replied to the thread Help/How to... View extends off page.

I've had this before and ended up putting it on a larger drawing sheet! As you say, print sizing takes the bounding box extents as the...

Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  15. simonb65 replied to the thread Loft Cut - Help.

Why don't you just loft extrude the outer profile, then loft cut the inner profile as you have already done, rather than starting with a...

Jun 30, 2020 at 4:03 PM