What's new

bolsover's latest activity

• bolsover
    bolsover replied to the thread Custom Alibre File Browser.
    No. It is a custom application written in C#. Works by getting information from the Alibre files using the ALIBREX.DLL and API. The C#...
  • bolsover
    Just wondering if this might be of interest to other Alibre users... I'm really bad at entering descriptions and part # for my designs...
    • Screenshot 2022-01-18 140517.jpg
  • bolsover
    bolsover reacted to NateLiqGrav's post in the thread Request for enhancement with Like Like.
    Right, but these things are already function solved in Alibre and shouldn't have to be solved by us again. Same with adding a radius to...
  • bolsover
    bolsover replied to the thread Request for enhancement.
    Hi Nate I 'solved' the problem by adding an otherwise redundant reference sketch point with appropriate constraints and then...
  • bolsover
    Problem solved!!:) The Called module needs an import: from AlibreScript.API import * Didn't see that anywhere in the docs though. DB
  • bolsover
    Hi Nate No.. the problem is in the CalledModule script. I have just tried adding 'sys.path.append(ScriptFolder)' into the CalledModule...
  • bolsover
    For a sketch to be fully defined, it is generally necessary to add a number of dimensions to the sketch features. Currently, there are...
  • bolsover
    I'm doing my level best to create some reusable scripts for a new project - but one particular issue is causing me real problem.. I...
  • bolsover
    I'm really a programmer raather than a designer.Berfore retirement, I spent 20 years as a freelance programmer for various clients --...
  • bolsover
    bolsover reacted to GIOV's post in the thread Merry Christmas 2021! with Like Like.
    I wish a Merry Christmas to all the Alibre team and the participants of this forum who unselfishly give their anonymous contribution to...
  • bolsover
    bolsover replied to the thread 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS.
    Solidworks connected is not actually cloud based. Well, not in the sense that the solidworks software is remote from your PC. The main...
  • bolsover
    bolsover reacted to m.menke78's post in the thread 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS with Like Like.
    I have just skimmed the thread here but I figured I would offer my 2 cents.... As a someone who is a Design Engineer for full time and...
  • bolsover
    Yes I'm using V24. Great improvement in lofting tool - but still have problems with fillets.
  • bolsover
    Just to throw in my opinion. I'm a retired software developer. I originally purchased Alibre some years ago when a client asked me to do...
  • bolsover
    I asked my local solidworks (UK) agent about this... Apparently with a sufficiently good case, they will remove the watermark when...