1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bigseb's Recent Activity

1. bigseb replied to the thread Top-Down design.

Yes. Global Parameters.

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:21 AM
  2. bigseb liked gtz01's post in the thread Perpetual license, but requires "reactivation"?.

It's more of a matter of principle. Max has helped me quite a bit over email about this and they were happy to talk me through various...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:19 AM
  3. bigseb replied to the thread Apple Silicon & Windows ARM.

Not quite. Most run on both. The only one I can think of that runs only on Mac is Pro Tools.

Apr 18, 2021 at 11:18 AM
  4. bigseb replied to the thread A little preview :D.

Not a script user myself but I do wonder why this wasn't implemented from the beginning. So much space on the script ribbon...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:54 AM
  5. bigseb replied to the thread Creating a plane on the end of a line (2d Sketch).

No. But... You don't need to be on the end of the path. Anywhere along the path will work. Technically yes (with effort) but why would...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:46 AM
  6. bigseb replied to the thread Apple Silicon & Windows ARM.

I'm sure they'll be the same as why other CAD developers are sticking to windows. User base. I mean, how much pro-level CADCAM is...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:22 AM
  7. bigseb liked simonb65's post in the thread Apple Silicon & Windows ARM.

ARM has been around for decades and has always been the core of mobile computing (as far as tablets, phones and embedded devices are...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:20 AM
  8. bigseb replied to the thread modifying/measure stl.

There really isn't. Stls are a pain to work with. Even if Alibre were to reintroduce their mesh importer/converter it isn't going to...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:18 AM
  9. bigseb replied to the thread Top-Down design.

Not really a fan of top-down design. You can it in Alibre although it's a bit clunky (not that other software does it better; they don't...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:13 AM
  10. bigseb replied to the thread modifying/measure stl.

Working with stls is really tricky. For starters many people that create stls don't really know what they're doing so they are of very...

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:51 AM
  11. bigseb replied to the thread Performance mode possible? Yes! keep it simple. Overcomplicated sketching causes problems.

There's your problem.

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:28 PM
  12. bigseb replied to the thread Performance mode possible? Yes! keep it simple. Overcomplicated sketching causes problems.

Selecting nodes? I assume you are talking about sketches, right? As a rule sketches should be kept as simple as possible. If they get...

Apr 15, 2021 at 2:44 PM